In this submenu you can read the most frequently asked questions by our customers and our given answers to those.
If you can’t find a solution in here for your possible question, contact our colleagues. We are gladly here for your order.
Next to the above mentioned, there is a possibility for “dry hire”, which actually means equipment rental.
In these cases the client receives the equipment after the order in our warehouse and returns it after use.
This opportunity refers principally to our low performance technique, or to our old reliable skilled clients.
Smaller companies only able to offer from what they have. You might receive an offer, which is not ideal for the realization but the given price is lower than the others.
We recommend for you to compare the quantity, the brightness and the location of the equipments, also to check the list of the accessories before making any decision.
We always compile our offer by the customers’ claim. Therefore we recommend asking for a personal quotation from our colleagues in every case.
Therefore we try to measure the claims with the under mentioned questions:
- exact location of the event,
- expected numbers of the audiences,
- expected time of the beginning and the end of the event,
- arrangement and height of the room, outside the arrangement of the property,
- natural and artificial light circumstances of the event,
- size of the required projection material,
- placement of the projector (front or rear projection, what kind of stand is necessary),
- possibility of the minimum and maximum projection distance,
- signal source of the projected material (video signal, PC signal),
- type of the video material,
- resolution of the computer presentation,
- in the case of recording, the type of that,
- power supplying possibilities,
- other claims (sound, decoration ...)
To avoid any misunderstanding, please always pay attention on the “customer’s task” or the “not including the rental fee” paragraphs!
Find the most important general tasks of the customer below (these can be changed according the contract):
- to obtain permits (location reservation, entry),
- security of the built techniques, insurance,
- power supply and the expenses of that,
- to assure the correct video signal and forward it to the display system (if it is not ordered from us),
- to assure the correct PC signal and forward it to the display system (if it is not ordered from us),
- sound system (if it is not ordered from us),
- light system (if it is not ordered from us),
- create the hanging- and/or scaffolding system (if it is not ordered from us) differing from the basic construction,
- in case of need crane, fork lift requisition fee,
- accommodation and full board (in the case of a more than one day event in country side),
- stagehands fee (if they needed)
In the case of purchase, reliability is a very important point of view, whereupon well-known trademarks are the guaranty. With the “noname” projectors spare parts supply is a frequent problem.
One of the most important parameter of the projectors, the brightness, which defines – among others- the quality of the displayed picture. There are from 2000-3000 ANSI lumen to 10.000 and up projectors in the market. The planned use defining the decision. For a few in numbers presentation a 2000-3000, but for a concert (depending from the light conditions) for example a 20.000-40.000 ANSI lumen projector can be required.
The new, modern data/video projectors are barely 1-2 kg. The ideal weight of the low brightness projectors is acceptable between 1-5 kg, but big ones (depending on the brightness) can reach the 70-80 kg.
Lamp life length
In the case of purchase, it is an important issue too, because the price of the lamps are pretty high. It follows that, it really does not matter if the standard projector lamp functions for 2000 or only 4000 hours.
To start up from the picture size, it is a projection distance decisive data. There are many kinds of lenses exists on the market and they are quiet expensive.
With a projection from a computer signal, the picture resolution of the presentation is a very important detail, because today’s projectors are able to display in various resolution.
During purchase, you can find big difference in price for example between an XGA (1024 x 768) and a Full HD (1920 x 1080) projectors.
Projectors can accept both video and PC signal. (Old type projectors were only accept video signal.)
This parameter is related to the projector’s lens.
We receive this, from the multiplication of the width of the projected material and the parameters of the lens.